How it Works?
Before you sign-up for your storage room you will need the following items:
- 2 forms of ID (one of which should be photo ID)
- Proof of address (electricity & water bill)
- Insurance policy (if applicable)
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few simple tips and tricks for packing; they're simple, easy to implement and will save you lots of time and effort:
- Whenever you pack a box, label it! A few weeks after you have stored your items, it's hard to remember what went where; labeling your boxes gives you a quick reminder of what you have packed in each box.
- Sturdy boxes make a difference. Once you've filled your boxes up, they may end up weighing more than you imagine. It's very annoying to have your filled up box fall apart on you when you come to pick it up. Tape, bubble wrap, and tissue paper also come is useful; we have a full store of products that can help ensure your packing is done well.
- Don't over pack. No matter how sturdy we make the boxes, overstuffing is not a good idea. Simply, fill your box to capacity, this will also ensure it doesn't tip over.
- Don't stack breakables. Piling up plates or glasses may end up in damage to your valuables.
Speak to our trained staff for the best tips on how to box your items and on how to best utilize the space in your rooms.